Borobudur Marathon 2019 presents Friendship Run for everyone that wants to enjoy the beautiful nature, the richness of the culture and the culinary delicacy of Magelang. It doesn’t matter if you take a relaxing walk or light jog, let’s register now to have fun with family and friends at Friendship Run Borobudur Marathon 2019!
16 November 2019
Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia
What refreshments are available during the race?
Available refreshments during the race are mineral water, isotonic, and breakfast coupon for participants.
What will the participants get after finish the run?
Friendship Run Borobudur Marathon 2019 participants will get finisher towel after finish the run.
Rules & Regulations
All participants are required to read and understand the rules and regulations (“Rules & Regulations”) before registering for the Friendship Run. Please note that participants refer to those who have received the official entry confirmation e-mail to the Friendship Run (“Participant/Participants”).
- By registering to the Friendship Run (“Event”), Participant has agreed to fully accept and shall comply to the Rules & Regulations.
- The Event day will be held on Saturday, 16 November 2019 (“Event Day”) and the distance offered in the Friendship Run is 3.5km.
- Registration to the Event is open to both Indonesian and foreign nationals.
- The minimum age requirement to be able to participate as Participant in the Event is 10 (ten) years old on the Event Day.
- Children under the age of 10 (ten) are not construed as Participants. As such they will not be entitled to runners entitlements such as bib number, refreshments and others.
- Children under the age of 10 (ten) must be accompanied by an adult who together with him/her registered as Participants.
- Children under the age of 10 (ten) can follow their parents (who are Participants) in the Event using baby stroller or baby carrier or jogger.
- Participants who are under the age of eighteen 18 (eighteen) years old on Event Day are required to submit a parental consent letter upon the event pack collection. A format of the letter can be downloaded HERE.
- Marshaling will be conducted throughout the Event to ensure Rules & Regulations are followed.
- Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor relating their health condition prior to taking part in the Event. Participants acknowledge and accept that their participation in this Event carry potential risks and hazards, including but not limited to accidents, physical or physical injuries, health problems, paralysis, death, damage to property and/or other losses, and other risks that are not known before and which at this time are reasonably unpredictable (“Risks and Hazards”). Risks and Hazards may occur, among others, because of Participants actions or negligence or other people’s actions or omissions, and/or the conditions of the facilities and/or equipment and the natural conditions and/or weather and/or Force Majeure (as defined below) conditions.
- The event organizer of Friendship Run (“Event Organizer”) shall not be held responsible for any harm and/or disadvantage caused by the followings including but not limited to:
- The occurrence of Risks and Hazards;
- Late arrival to the Event;
- Force Majeure (as defined below).
- The Event Organizer highly encourage women who are pregnant to seek consultation from their designated doctor before taking part in the Event. The Event Organizer shall not be responsible for complications, health issues, and/or any other Risks and Hazards that may arise from participating in the Event during pregnancy.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel confirmed registration if any information on entry form is false, fake and/or not completed.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Event shall there be any Force Majeure (as defined below) conditions arises. In the event of Event cancellation and/or reschedule due to the Force Majeure (as defined below), the Event Organizer has no obligation to refund the paid entry fees to the Participants, and shall not be held responsible for any Risks and Hazards that might happen due to the Event cancellation and/or reschedule. Please note that Force Majeure refers to circumstances or conditions such as war (whether stated or not), violence, social unrest, strikes, outbreaks, accidents, fires, floods, natural disasters, embargoes, legal reasons, or the actions of the government of the Republic of Indonesia, and other similar events which may occur in the future, in which the Event Organizer has no ability to prevent.
- The submission of online registration form through the Friendship Run official registration site is considered as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Rules & Regulations.
- Payment confirmation e-mail, along with its associated registration ID, will be sent immediately after our system successfully receive and verify Participant payment.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to close the registration before the registration deadline and/or when the Event quota is fulfilled.
- The Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about the Participants contained in the registration form. The Participants are responsible for the information provided.
- The Event Organizer may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Event Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participants.
- Bib number is a specific personal identifier of Participant and may not be exchanged and/or transferred.
- Sale and/or transfer of Event entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future events.
- Bib number must be collected on:
Thursday and Friday, 14-15 November 2019 at 10:00 – 18:00 WIB.
- Location of the event pack collection will be at Grand Artos Hotel, Jalan Mayjend Bambang Sugeng No. 1, Magelang, Central Java, 56172, Indonesia.
- Bib number will be given upon the submission of Event registration confirmation and identification card.
- Bib number must be clearly visible during the Event.
- The Event Organizer has the authority to withhold the bib number and event pack in certain conditions such as the violation to the Rules & Regulations, indication of falsification and/or other similar conditions.
- Event pack cannot be mailed and cannot be collected on the Event Day.
- Participant who is found to commit unsportsmanlike conduct that includes but not limited to the blocking, obstructing other Participant and/or the event course will be automatically disqualified from the Event.
- Hydration stations will be available along the event course and at the finish line.
- UNOFFICIAL VEHICLES SUCH AS, BIKES, IN-LINE SKATES AND SKATEBOARDS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE COURSE.
- Baby stroller, baby carrier, jogger, and wheelchairs will be allowed on the event course and will start from an area designated by the Event Organizer.
- NO PET of any kind with or without leash is allowed on the event course.
- Participants may not dress in clothing or wearing gear that may be dangerous, hurtful or cause harm to themselves, other Participants and/or others. Participants shall not run with the whole part of the face covered.
- Participants shall not dress inappropriately for a sports event or in clothing that is unpleasant to other Participants or spectators.
- Participants shall not run in clothes for the purpose of political or religious assertions or propaganda, as well as advertising.
- Participants shall not use any article that could cause other Participants to mistakenly recognize as signal and/or cause confusion to the other Participants and/or Event Organizer and/or Event official, and/or use any device with a strong sound volume that could disturb other Participants and/or others.
- Participants shall not perform any act that can cause a delay to the Event such as dancing, performing, playing instruments, standing near the start or finish lines, or in the streets along the event course.
- The Event Organizer is not responsible for any form of fundraising conducted by Participants in the Friendship Run. The responsibility is attached to the relevant Participants.
- Participants shall not prevent pedestrians from crossing the course or obstructing the passage of emergency vehicles at certain points, when and where they are allowed to do so.
- Participants shall not obstruct the Event by failing to follow the instructions of the Event official.
- Event Organizer reserves the right to stop Participants from continuing the Event if Participants are behaving in a manner deemed to be inappropriate to the Event, and such Participants shall be disqualified from the Event.
- Items that could potentially inhibit the flow or safety of other Participants or others or may cause danger or risk of danger to themselves or other Participants or others are prohibited.
- Road safety is under control of the relevant police department and transportation services. Medical services are provided by the Event Organizer in cooperation with local hospitals and care takers. Medical personnel are allowed to stop Participants they see medically unable to continue the Event.
- Friendship Run is not a race and therefore no timing tag will be issued to the Participants. For the avoidance of doubt, the Participant shall complete the event course in 2 hours from the official start time.
- Participants expressly and exclusively grant the Event Organizers and its assignee, the irrevocable right to use Participants name, likeness, biography, factually or otherwise in connection with the production, distribution and publication of the images, photographs, and other proprietary rights related to the running event, world-wide in any and all devices, media or publications.
- Copyright and other proprietary rights (if any) of images, photographs, articles, event records, and location information, covering the event, and their usage right for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines, the internet, and other media or publications belongs to the Event Organizer. This also includes but not limited to the names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city) of the Participants.
- From time to time the Event Organizer may modify the Rules & Regulations in our sole discretion without prior notice, so please continue to review the Rules & Regulations whenever accessing or using the Friendship Run official website.
- Other things that have not been listed in this Rules & Regulations will be determined later by the Event Organizer.
This Rules & Regulations are made in the Indonesian and English language. In the event that there is any discrepancy between the Indonesian version and the English version, the Indonesian version shall prevail.
Race Pack Collection
Approaching the race day, Race Pack Collection instruction will be sent to your registered e-mail and/or SMS to your registered phone number. Bring that information when you are collecting your race pack.
In Friendship Run Borobudur Marathon 2019 race pack, participants will get individual bib number.
|Thursday, 14 November 2019||10.00 – 18.00 WIB (GMT+7)|
|Friday, 15 November 2019||10.00 – 18.00 WIB (GMT+7)|
Feel the experience running 3,5 kilometers around Pawon Temple with lush view and the warm welcome from locals.