Media accreditation for Borobudur Marathon 2019 is available to journalists of all fields (print, internet, TV, radio, photography, agency) and has to be applied for.
- This accreditation does not include travel and accommodation.
- Media accreditation will only be issued to actively covering, legitimate media who wish to attend Borobudur Marathon 2019 to report on the event.
- Non editorial staff (PR, Communications, Marketing, Sales, and Publishers) can not register.
- Applications for media accreditations should be submitted, including proof of press, prior to Borobudur Marathon 2019.
- Your application is not considered complete until receipt of proof of press.
- Further information may be requested by the committee.
- The pass is strictly personal, not transferable. In case of misuse, it will be confiscated.
- The Press Office reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.
- Completing the online registration form does not guarantee you an accreditation pass for Borobudur Marathon 2019. We will notify you regarding the status your application upon completion of the review process.
- One applicant per request form. If your organization is seeking accreditation for more than one person, your editor may write a single letter of assignment however each applicant’s name must be clearly listed.
- A media pass consists of a ID badge to be worn at all times while on site.
- There is no reserved media parking on the day of the event.
In order to be consider for a media credential, a journalist must:
- Independent broadcast or film production companies are required to provide a letter from a broadcast organization or film distributor which has committed to air or distribute the work or from the Borobudur Marathon committee.
- Print media representatives may be required to submit two bylined articles within the past four months and a copy of the publication.
- Radio and TV media representatives may be asked to submit two recordings of reports within the past four months.
- Photographers are required to submit original tear sheets or photos with credits of the issuing organization.
- Online media must meet must belong to a registered company, such as a media organization and have a specific, verifiable non-web address and a telephone number.
- Freelance Journalists can only obtain accreditation for a specific event or time period. Freelance journalists, including photographers, must provide clear evidence they are on assignment from a specific news organization or publication. A valid assignment letter from that news organization or publication is required.
- The accreditation pass provides free access for entire Race Pack Collection area & limited spot race village of Borobudur Marathon 2019 (Friendship Run & main event)
- All facilities of indoor media center at the race village.
The following media releases have been published on the Borobudur Marathon.
If you wish to receive the upcoming media releases via e-mail, please fill your name and e-mail address in the subscription form to be added to the Borobudur Marathon 2019 media release mailing list.
Media Release Subscription
Borobudur Marathon 2019
The Media Guidebook of the Borobudur Marathon contains information concerning the Borobudur Marathon from fringe events to the race day.