- Be able to maintain a steady pace during the run for the assigned pace group.
- Provide relevant proof of race results. All races must be no later than 1 January 2018.
- Proof of race results must be an official race results. Screenshot of sports watch and/or sports application on mobile phone is not acceptable.
- Have a solid sub 55’ race result.
- Half Marathon
- Have a solid sub 1:56:00 race result.
- Have a solid sub 4:30:00 race result.
- Experience in ultra distance running (road and/or trail) is an advantage.
For those of you who have been selected as the 2019 Borobudur Marathon (“Pacer”) pacer, therefore:
- You are required to attend the 2019 Borobudur Marathon event set by the committee.
- You must follow the program prepared by the committee.
- You must arrived at Magelang on Friday, 15 November 2019.
- If you are accepted as a Pacer and previously registered as a 2019 Borobudur Marathon participant, then your slot as a participant will be forfeited and non-transferable, and refunds will be made. Refunds will be made a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days from the submission of your data for refunds.
- You must accomplish your obligations as a Pacer, especially maintaining a stable running pace in accordance with the pace group that has been assigned.