Fast Runner Qualifying Registration is created to help fast runner secure a race slot for the Borobudur Marathon 2019.
Fast Runner Qualifying Registration is opened to runner of all nationalities, Indonesian or foreigner.
1-15 May 2019
Fast Runner Qualifying Entry Period
19-20 May 2019
Announcement & Payment
How to Register?
by clicking Register Now button above and continue using your e-mail address or Google account.
a unique link sent your registered e-mail inbox to proceed to the registration form.
your details on the provided fields in registration form.
for the Fast Runner Qualifying result sent to your registered e-mail or registrant area on 19-20 May 2019.
link with jersey size form will be sent to your registered e-mail if your Fast Runner Qualifying registration has been accepted.
you’ve successfully made your payment within the mentioned deadline, you’re ready to run in Borobudur Marathon 2019.
- Those who intend to participate in the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration shall submit a proof of finish time in the form of URL link to the race result column or a copy of the timing certificate (“Proof of Finish Time”). Screenshot from any kind of sports tracker or photo of sports watch is not a valid qualification document.
- Those who intend to participate in the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration can only join the distance category which is the same distance as stipulated in the Proof of Finish Time.
- The Proof of Finish Time submitted must be done on certified run course by AIMS or other national governing body who authorized to issue such certification for the country in which the race is held, in the last two (2) years (2017 or 2018).
- There is a limited number of slots available for the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration. If the number of submissions is larger than the capacity of the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration, then those who are the fastest in their gender in each race distance will be accepted.
- In a case where the race organizer from the qualifying race does not publish its course certification, runner must contact the organizer to obtain proof of course certification.
- Fast Runner Qualifying Registration participants are subject to the minimum age requirements stated in the Rules & Regulations, as below:
- 10K: 14 years old by November 17th, 2019
- Half Marathon: 16 years old by November 17th, 2019
- Marathon: 18 years old by November 17th, 2019
Participants from 10K and Half Marathon category who are under the age of 18 years old on race day are required to submit a parental consent letter (original version, photocopied document will not be allowed) that must be submitted during race pack collection.
Fast Runner Qualifying Prerequisite Times
|Marathon||Sub 03:15:01||Sub 03:20:01|
|Half Marathon||Sub 01:35:01||Sub 01:40:01|
|10K||Sub 00:40:01||Sub 00:45:01|
- Qualification times must be done in the last two (2) years (2017/2018).
- As part of the registration process, you shall submit Proof of Finish Time.
- Should your Proof of Finish Time submitted not satisfy the above qualification times, you will be automatically be entered in the race entry of Ballot Registration. Screenshot from any kind of sports tracker or photo of sports watch is not a valid qualification document.
- Once you are selected and registered for the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration, you cannot transfer your slot to another competitor. Transfering your Fast Runner Program slot to another competitor will result in disqualification and a minimum of 2-years ban from Borobudur Marathon.
- If you are not selected in the Fast Runner Qualifying Registration, you will be automatically entered in the Ballot Registration entry system.
- If you are selected but failed to pay for your Fast Runner Program entry, you will be automatically entered in the Ballot Registration entry system.
- All who are entered in the ballot entry system are subject to the Ballot Rules & Regulations. For more information please refer to Frequently Asked Questions about ballot system.