Bank Jateng Tilik Candi
All registrants are required to read and understand these rules and regulations (“Terms & Conditions”) before registering for the Borobudur Marathon 2022 (“Race”). Please note that participants refer to those whose name and identity are recorded in the official entry confirmation e-mail of the Borobudur Marathon 2022, which confirms the participation of such participants in the Borobudur Marathon 2022 throughout the Ballot Registration, Bank Jateng Program or other programs from Borobudur Marathon including those who obtain invitation and free slot from Borobudur Marathon (“Participant/Participants”).
- Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 is a running race with a distance of 21.0975 KM that is open to the public and is a separate event from the Borobudur Marathon Elite Race. Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 will be held on November 13, 2022. The participants are those who earned the slot through ballot system with a selection process done by the organizer (Participant).
- Participants are required to follow and abide by every term and condition of the Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 set by the organizer, including ones that are delivered and/or announced separately through any media, after the participant’s entry is confirmed.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible for any cost, expenses including loss in any shape or form that is caused by the following:
- Congenital diseases;
- Accidents when participating in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022;
- Loss and/or damage to personal properties while participating in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 and/or
- Diseases and infection caused by Covid-19 while participating in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022.
- Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 is only open to Indonesian Citizens.
- Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 participants must be sixteen (16) years old on race day (13 November 2022).
- Participants who are under seventeen (17) years old on race day must submit a parental consent letter. A format of the parental consent letter can be downloaded HERE.
- Participants are advised to consult with a doctor of if participants are in doubt of their health conditions before joining the race.
- Although active lifestyle is advised during a pregnancy, the organizers require pregnant women to report their pregnancy, submit a letter from their doctor, and signing a waiver before participating in the race or at least one (1) week before the race by email. A sample of the waiver form can be downloaded HERE. The organizers of the race shall not be responsible for any complication or health problems that may arise from race participation during pregnancy and can stop participants from the race for health reasons.
- Participants may not obstruct/disturb the race by failing to follow the instruction of the race officials/marshals. Violation of this rule will be the grounds for disqualification of participants from the race.
- Participants expressly and exclusively grant the organizers and its assignee, the irrevocable right to use participants name, likeness, biography, factually or otherwise in connection with the production, distribution and publication of the images, photographs, and other proprietary rights related to the running event, world-wide in any and all devices, media or publications.
- Copyright and other proprietary rights (if any) of images, photographs, articles, race records, and location information covering Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022, and their usage rights for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines, the internet, and other media or publications belong to the race organizers. This also includes but not limited to the names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city) of the participants.
II. Organizing and Participation
- Participants are they who have received the complete Covid-19 Vaccines (three doses) and can show proof of vaccinations with a digital or printed certificate.
- Participants who have not completed the Covid-19 vaccines at the time of registration, can complete it before the race pack collection. Participants are required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccinations (including booster) at the time of race pack collection, Participants who cannot show proof of vaccinations, must show a proof of PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction), 24 hours before the race pack collection. Participants who are not willing to comply with this rule are automatically disqualified from the race.
- Participants must follow the health protocols set by the organizers for the duration of the Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 including but not limited to physical distancing, use of masks, washing hands with soap and use of hand sanitizer. Participants who are not following or violating the health protocols set by the organizers will not be allowed to participate in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022.
III. The Race
- The cut-off time for Bank Jateng Tilik Candi is 3 hours and 45 minutes for both men and women.
- The Cut-off point is set at 12.8 KM (in front of Candi Pawon) 2 hours and 12 minutes after the start of the race (Gun Start).
- Every participant will be given a bib number which is a unique personal identification of the participants and may not be traded, transferred, and/or used by another person by any means. Participants who traded, transferred, and/or given their bib number will be disqualified from their participation in the Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022. In a case where such participant is a winner of Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022, his/her winning will be annulled and the participant who ranked below that disqualified participant will take his/her place and so on.
- Bib number must be placed in front side of the participants body and can be seen clearly throughout the race, from the time the participants are crossing the start line until they cross the finish line.
- Water stations are available along the run course and at the finish line with an interval between 2 to 3 KM every water station.
- Winners of Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 are top 1 through 10 for each male and female category, which will be determined by the fastest race time recorded by the official timer of the race from the time the start signal goes off until the runner passes the finish line (gun time).
- Participants who won the race must wear their own bib number. Potential winners must show a valid proof of identification before being recognized as the winner and earning the prize.
- Winners who cannot show a proof of valid identification can be disqualified from the race and will not receive the prize.
- Participants may not dress in clothing or wear gear that may be dangerous, hurtful, or cause harm to themselves and/or other participants. Participants shall not run with the whole part of the face covered, that may cause participants to not be able to see the run course and other participants on the run course clearly. Violation of this rule will be the grounds for disqualification of participants from the race.
- Participants may not wear clothes for the purpose of political or religious assertions or propaganda. Participants who are campaigning in any way shape or form, must first inform and obtain permission from the organizers before race day. In the event where a campaign is held without the consent of the organizers, the organizers reserves the rights to stop and disqualify the participants from Bank Jateng Tilik Candi and annul the participants from any potential podium. The next potential winner will take the place of the disqualified participants.
- Winners that can earn the prize money are Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Prize money is subject to taxation according to government regulations.
- The withdrawing process of the prize will be done within 20 business days from the race day. Winners must ensure the accuracy of the bank account number and address required by the race organizer. Providing accurate information is the responsibility of the winners.
- Other matters related to the terms and condition of participation in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022 can be changed and added at any time by the organizers. These changes and/or additions will be informed to participants by the organizer. Participants must regularly check the terms and conditions that apply on Borobudur Marathon 2022 website on the Tilik Candi page.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (Force Majeure) including but not limited to war (whether stated or not), strike, fire, accidents, violence, social unrest, civil unrest, sabotage, outbreak, pandemic, restriction of public activities, natural disaster such as earthquake and flooding, change of government regulations, embargo, legal issues, or other similar circumstances that may prevent the organizers from organizing Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022, participants understand that they cannot file a legal lawsuit against the organizers for compensation or loss caused by the force majeure event and/or from the cancellation of Bank Jateng Tilik Candi.
- If the event is canceled because of force majeure, the organizers are not required to return the registration fee paid by the participants.