All registrants are required to read and understand these rules & regulations (“Terms & Conditions”) before registering for the Borobudur Marathon 2023 (“Race”). Please note that participants refer to those whose name and identity are recorded in the official entry confirmation e-mail of the Borobudur Marathon 2023, which confirms the participation of such participants in the Borobudur Marathon 2023 throughout the Ballot Registration, Bank Jateng Program or other programs from Borobudur Marathon including those who obtain invitation and free slot from Borobudur Marathon (“Participant/Participants”).
- 1. Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 is a 5 KM running event which is open to the public and is a separate event from the main event of the Borobudur Marathon 2023. Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 series of events will be held on:
Sunday, 21st May 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 4th June 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 25th June 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 9th July 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 23rd July 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 6th August 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 20th August 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 3rd September 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 17th September 2023 (“Event Day”)
Sunday, 1st October 2023 (“Event Day”)
Participants must make sure they have chosen the correct city when registering for Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023.
- Participants must follow and implement all the terms and conditions of Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 that set by the organizer, including those submitted and/or announced separately by any media, after participants have confirmed their participation.
- Registration for the event is open to both Indonesian citizens and foreign nationals holding passport.
- Minimum age requirement to be able to participate as a participant in this event is 10 (ten) years old on the Event Day. Participants who at the date of the event, are not yet 17 (seventeen) years old, are required to submit a Parental Permit at the time of collection of the event package. Parental Permit Format can be downloaded HERE.
- Children under 10 (ten) years old are not considered as Participants. Thus they will not be entitled to runners entitlements such as bib numbers, refreshments, and must be accompanied by their parents.
- Children under age of 10 (ten) years old may follow their parents (who are participants) and are permitted to use a baby stroller, baby carrier, or special stroller for running.
- Committee will not be responsible for costs, expenses, or losses of any kind, caused by the following:
- Occurrence of risks and hazards;
- Arrive late at the race;
- Congenital disease;
- Accident while participating in Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023;
- Loss and/or damage to their personal property while participating in Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2022; and/or
- Diseases that arise when participating in the Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023
- Participants are advised to seek medical advice from a doctor regarding the participant’s health condition before participating in the event. Participants acknowledge and accept that their participation in the event carries potential risks and dangers, including but not limited to accidents, physical injuries, health problems, paralysis, death, damage to property and/or other losses, as well as other risks that are not known previously and which are currently these cannot be reasonably predicted (“risks and hazards”). Risks and hazards may occur due to the participant’s actions or omissions, or the actions or omissions of other people, and/or the condition of the facilities and/or equipment and natural and/or weather conditions and/or force majeure conditions (as defined below).
- Committee strongly encourage women who are pregnant to consult a doctor before participating in the event. Committee is not responsible for any complications, health problems and/or any other risks and dangers that may arise from participating in the event during pregnancy.
II. Implementation & Participation
- Maximum time for participants to run for 5 KM is 70 minutes from the start time, after passing the set time, committee will trace the run course from start to finish, to ensure participant safety.
- Participants are advised to have done the second booster vaccination when participating in Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 event.
- Participants must follow the rules set by the organizers during the Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 series of events. Participants who do not comply with or violate the conditions set by the organizers, at the full discretion of the organizers, will discontinue their participation, and are not allowed to take part in the Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Committee has the right to cancel registrants who have received confirmation if it is incorrect, false, and/or incomplete information in the registration form.
- Race packs cannot be mailed and cannot be collected on race day.
- Participants may delegate someone to collect race pack. Representative is required to print and bring power of attorney letter, e-mail proof of registration, identity document of the authorizer and the authorized person. Power of attorney letter Format can be downloaded HERE.
- Each participant will be given a bib number which is an unique personal identification to the participant, and may not be exchanged, transferred, and/or transferred in any way. In the event, for a participant exchanges, transfers, and/or transfers his bib number, will be subject to disqualification from participation in Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023.
- The bib number must be placed on the front of the competitor’s body and clearly visible during the run, from the time the participant crosses the starting line until the participant crosses the finish line.
- Marshaling akan dilakukan selama acara untuk memastikan Syarat & Ketentuan dipenuhi. Marshaling will be conducted during the event to ensure the Terms & Conditions are complied with.
- Other matters related to the terms and conditions of participation in Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023 can be modified and added at any time by the organizers. These modification and/or additions will be informed to participants by the organizer. Participants must regularly check the terms and conditions that apply on Borobudur Marathon 2023 website, on the Bank Jateng Friendship Run event page.
- Committee has the right to cancel or reschedule the event in case of force majeure (as defined below). If the event is canceled and/or rescheduled due to force majeure (as defined below), the event organizer is not obliged to return the registration fee that has been paid to the participants and the event organizer is not responsible for any risks and harm that may occur in connection with the cancellation and /or reschedule the event. Please note that force majeure is a state or condition of war (whether declared or not), violence, social unrest, strikes, epidemics, accidents, fires, floods, natural disasters, embargoes, legal reasons, or actions of the government of the Republic of Indonesia, and conditions/circumstances other similar incidents that may occur beyond the ability of the event organizer to prevent them.
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights (if any) of images, photos, articles, time notes, and location information including Bank Jateng Friendship Run 2023, and their usage rights for TV broadcasts, newspapers, magazines, internet, and media or publications Others are the property of the organizers. Such use also includes, but is not limited to, names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city) of Participants.