Bank Jateng Young Talent
All registrants are required to read and understand these terms and conditions (“Rules & Regulations”) before registering for the Borobudur Marathon 2022 (“Race”). Please note that participants refer to those whose name and identity are recorded in the official entry confirmation e-mail of the Borobudur Marathon 2022, which confirms the participation of such participants in the Borobudur Marathon 2022 throughout the Ballot Registration, Bank Jateng Program or other programs from Borobudur Marathon including those who obtain invitation and free slot from Borobudur Marathon (“Participant/Participants”).
- Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 is a running event that is open to the public and is a separate event from the Borobudur Marathon Elite Race and Bank Jateng Tilik Candi. Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 will be held from Wednesday, 9 November 2022 until Saturday, 12 November 2022. Participants are athletes who are members of an athletics school or a running club in Indonesia.
- Participants are required to follow and abide by every term and condition of the Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 set by the organizer, including ones that are delivered and/or announced separately through any media, after the athlete’s entry is confirmed.
- The race regulations refers to the World Athletics Competition and Technical Rules 2022 edition, with the exception of the ones that are clearly stated in this terms and conditions anda other terms and conditions set by the organizers.
- Participants of Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 must be between the age of fifteen (15) years old and eighteen (18) years old on the day of the race (12 November 2022).
- Participants who are seventeen (17) years old on race day must submit a parental consent letter. A format of the letter can be downloaded here.
- The organizers are not responsible for costs, expenses, or any loss in any shape or form that are caused by the following:
- Congenital diseases;
- Accidents when participating in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022;
- Loss and/or damages of personal property when participating in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022.
- Diseases and infection caused by Covid-19 while participating in Bank Jateng Tilik Candi 2022.
- Athletes may not obstruct/disturb the race by failing to follow the instruction of the race officials/marshals. Violation of this rule will be the grounds for disqualification of athletes from the race.
- Athletes expressly and exclusively grant the organizers and its assignee, the irrevocable right to use participants name, likeness, biography, factually or otherwise in connection with the production, distribution and publication of the images, photographs, and other proprietary rights related to the running event, world-wide in any and all devices, media or publications.
- Copyright and other proprietary rights (if any) of images, photographs, articles, race records, and location information covering Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022, and their usage rights for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines, the internet, and other media or publications belong to the race organizers. This also includes but not limited to the names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city) of the athletes.
II. Organizing and Participation
- Athletes are required to participate in Covid-19 testing at least twice (2), when arriving at the race location and before leaving the location.
- If athletes did not participate in one of the Covid-19 tests mentioned in point II.1 or if one of the test results came back positive, therefore the athlete are required to enter an isolation room designated by the organizers, and may not participate in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022.
- Athletes must have received 3 (three) vaccinations and can show a proof of all Covid-19 vaccination certificates as part of their condition of participation in the Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022. Failure to show a proof of Covid-19 Vaccination certificate(s) will be grounds for disqualification of the athlete.
- Athletes may not be accompanied by a coach during the quarantine for Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022.
- Athletes may give an access credential to 1 (one) coach to attend race day, the name of the coach must be listed when completing the registration form. The coach must always be at the coaches tent for the duration of the race and must be inside the TWC grounds before the time limit set.
- Athletes may not accept visitation and/or travel outside of the quarantine area during the quarantine period and when Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 is in progress.
- Athletes must stay at the accommodation provided by the organizers. If athletes stay in an accommodation other than the ones provided, athletes will be disqualified and will not be able to participate in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022.
- Athletes must follow the health protocols set by the organizers for the duration of Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 including but not limited to physical distancing, use of masks, washing hands with soap and water and use of hand sanitizer. Athletes who do not follow or violate the health protocols set by the organizers will not be allowed to participate in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022.
- Athletes must use the transportation and facilities provided by the organizers. Athletes who violate the rule about using provided transportation and facilities by the organizers, will not be allowed to continue their participation in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022.
- Athletes are required to be part of an assessment set by the organizers along with a medical director, 14 days before the race and 14 day after the race. Athletes who do not participate in the assessment will be disqualified from their participation in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022. In a case where the said athlete is a winner, therefore the title will be stripped from the participant and the next athlete in the rankings will move up and so on.
- Athletes are required to use the uniform provided by the organizers during:
- Shake-out run
- Course Recce
- Post-race (finisher shirt)
- Athletes are not allowed to use other attributes other than the uniform provided by the organizers during the set events above.
III. The Race
- The cut-off time for Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 are:
- Young Talent Men : 50 Minutes
- Young Talent Women : 70 Minutes
- Every athlete will be given a bib number which is a personal identification for the athletes and may not be traded, transferred or used by another person by any means. In a case where an athlete traded, transferred and/or given his/her bib number to another athlete, the athlete will be disqualified from Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022. In a case where said athlete is a winner of Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022, his/her winning will be annulled and the athlete who ranked below that disqualified participant will take his/her place and so on.
- Bib number must be placed in front side of the participants body and can be seen clearly throughout the race, from the time the participants are crossing the start line until they cross the finish line.
- Water stations will be available on the run course and at the finish line.
- Winners of Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 are athletes ranked 1st through 5th on the men division and athletes ranked 1st through 5th in the women division, which will be determined by the fastest race time recorded by the official timer of the race from the time the start signal goes off until the runner passes the finish line (gun time).
- Prize money is subject to taxation according to government regulations.
- Athletes who won the race must wear their own bib number. Potential winners must show a valid proof of identification before being recognized as the winner and earning the prize.
- Winners who cannot show a proof of valid identification can be disqualified from the race and will not receive the prize.
- Athletes may not dress in clothing or wear gear that may be dangerous, hurtful, or cause harm to themselves and/or other athletes. Athletes shall not run with the whole part of the face covered, that may cause athletes to not be able to see the run course and other athletes on the run course clearly. Violation of this rule will be the grounds for disqualification of athletes from the race.
- Athletes may not wear clothes for the purpose of political or religious assertions or propaganda. Athletes who are campaigning in any way shape or form, must first inform and obtain permission from the organizers before race day. In the event where a campaign is held without the consent of the organizers, the organizers reserves the rights to stop and disqualify the athletes from Bank Jateng Young Talent and annul the athletes from any potential podium. The next potential winner will take the place of the disqualified participants.
- Other matters related to the terms and condition of participation in Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 can be changed and added at any time by the organizers. These changes and/or additions will be informed to athletes by the organizer. Athletes must regularly check the terms and conditions that apply on Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022 website.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (Force Majeure) including but not limited to war (whether stated or not), strike, fire, accidents, violence, social unrest, civil unrest, sabotage, outbreak, pandemic, restriction of public activities, natural disaster such as earthquake and flooding, change of government regulations, embargo, legal issues, or other similar circumstances that may prevent the organizers from organizing Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022, athletes understand that they cannot file a legal lawsuit against the organizers for compensation or loss caused by the force majeure event and/or from the cancellation of Bank Jateng Young Talent 2022